Saturday, April 24, 2010

The worst day of my whole life!


Dekker is already turning into a pesky little brother.  He loves to throw and kick and poke and hit everything (including his sister). He never does it meanly, hitting is just a fun game to him. It's strange, I know at some piont this will bug me, but right now it makes me smile because he is just such a boy!

A couple of weeks ago he was poking Hazel right before supper and she came to me bawling uncontrollably.  She kept saying "this is the worst day of my whole life."  Of course I had to give her a real tight hug so she wouldn't see my smiling.  She was right -it may have been the worst day in her 4 1/2 years of life.  But how great is that?  We are very blessed to have a very plain, normal, lovely life.  We always have food, we have a nice little house, and we love each other.  I know life isn't always gonna be this uncomplicated, so I am enjoying every second of it!

1 comment:

  1. It really must be a boy thing. Benji loves to tease people, especially little girls. What a sweet post and a wonderful reminder to us all! Hope you guys are doing well! Can't believe how big decker is :)

    ReplyDelete