with a vengence
kyle is doing mustache season at his office again this year (it's his brainchild) but this year it is sort of a big deal. as in a wrap up party at flames central, celebrity judges (anyone heard of lanny mcdonald), and 30 "growers". they've already raised almost $10,000 in the first 2 weeks for make a wish foundation. after all - not shaving your upper lip is hard work.
Outside My Window: Forum Photo Contest Features
4 weeks ago




Ok. Remember when Kyle tricked me that his mullet was serious? I am in the same situation with the glasses. I know those kind of glasses are in style so he's probably serious. I wasn't going to ask, kind of like I was scared to ask about the mullet. So is he completely serious or trying to be cutting edge with fashion and a bit of humor? I know Chay has some so it's possible!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the stash. very impressed. Gma emailed me your blog address, glad i found you guys! We had fun seeing you at christmas.
ReplyDeletezoe, i am trying to spruce up my blog and cant figure out how to put a big picture one that takes up the entire top of my blog like u did...what do i do???
ReplyDeletehey meagan!
ReplyDeletei think my pic is so big because i unchecked the "shrink to fit" box when i uploaded my picture. also it's "behind" my heading - if that makes any sense. let me know what your blog is so i can check it out!